It’s one of those incredibly busy afternoons for me so I only have a quick, random post today!
I saw this survey on another blog and thought it was fun:
1. In baseball each player gets a “walk up song” that plays on his way up to the plate. What song would you pick?
I’d pick “Can’t Hold Us” by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. It just amps me up.
2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last weekend?
Hanging with the entire Bailey family at Mark’s dad’s wedding. We laughed, cried, danced, ate lots of good food, hugged…that sounds so corny…but it’s true!
3. If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?
Anne Hathaway in Dark Knight Rises. She’s athletic, beautiful, mysterious…and drives that thing (the Catwoman-mobile??).
4. What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?
Reese Witherspoon. I feel like we would be friends if we ever met.
5. What is your favorite quote?
It’s all in God’s hands anyway…don’t worry, be happy 🙂
6. What was your first concert?
Maroon 5 and John Mayer in Jacksonville with Ashley, Ashley, & Julia.
7. What Internet website do you visit the most?
It’s a tie. Lululemon and my boss’s icloud calendar.
8. Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you the best and why?
Dopey & Happy. I’m, in general, a perfect combo of the two.
9. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
Chips and queso, fried onion rings, and my mom’s dump cake.
10. What is the background of your computer?