It’s back to reality and back to my normal schedule starting today. I’m actually pretty psyched about it. I love having some time off to catch up, relax, and spend time with family and friends, but after a while, I’m ready to get back at it!
In the spirit of renewal and getting back on track, I want to share my 2014 goals with you.
2014 may just be my best year yet!
1. Mark and I attend Paleof(x) in Austin, TX in April 2014
- We save $600 for event tickets by January 30, 2014
- We save an additional $400 for flights by February 28, 2014
- We save an additional $1,100 for remaining trip costs by April 10, 2014
2. Mark and I jet off on a “dream trip” for our 5th anniversary in November 2014
- Starting in May 2014, we will save $xxx per month to go toward all costs of the trip
3. Mark and I donate/tithe at least 10% of our monthly income to church and charity (every single month— not just when we feel like it!)
4. Mark and I have at least 1 date night every month of 2014
1. I complete a daily devotional 6 days/week in 2014
2. Mark and I attend a church service once per month
a. Watch Journey of Faith sermons all remaining Sundays
1. I attend 1 yoga class at least every other week for the entirety of 2014
2. I attend at least 3 Fit Camp classes per week for the entirety of 2014
3. I do at least 20 minutes of movement every day for the entirety of 2014 (anything that gets the blood flowing!)
4. I develop 2 lower abs through 90% clean eating
1. I make at least $xxxx per month as a trainer by December 2014
- steps to achieving this goal have been omitted for privacy reasons
2. I implement a totally original, successful, new class into GO HQ by December 2014
3. I have at least xxx views on every blog post I publish by December 2014
- Better SEO optimization
- Making better use of social media platforms to promote blog posts
- Writing new, relevant posts– don’t write just for the sake of writing!
I’ve already completed my 20 minutes of movement this morning…now it’s on to conquering the world. Or just getting showered and to work on time….
Peace and love.