I’ve got a bone to pick with some of the snowbirds in our town right now.
Please do not:
- tell me how much you love FL winters (40 degrees is still flipping’ cold no matter where you’re from!)
- drive 20 below the speed limit
- yell at the poor stock boys at Publix because you do not know where the tomato soup is kept
I appreciate you coming and spending money in our businesses, but please be nice and considerate.
Ok. Rant over.
I’ve got some cool stuff to share with you:
1) Desiccated Liver Capsules: You should be eating liver. It’s amazing for you. If you’re like me, though, and can’t take the taste of it, these capsules are an excellent alternative for reaping the incredible benefits of this gamey organ meat!
2) Dry brushing: This is probably the most hippie thing I do in my life right now. BUT, I have noticed some incredible things. I’ve been dry brushing before my shower every day/every other day over the past 3 weeks and I have noticed my skin feels less dry (and softer than it’s felt probably since I was 4 days old) and I seem to recover from muscle fatigue more quickly. Plus, it just plain feels good. Read all about dry brushing HERE!
3) The “Serial” podcast: Mark got me hooked on listening to this before we go to bed. It’s a s true story about a guy who is accused of killing his friend. The host interviews several people surrounding the alleged murder. It’s very fascinating.
4) Guinea Pig Memes: An overload of funny cuteness.
5) Peppermint Hot chocolate: Ohhh man. I’m loving peppermint hot chocolate right now. Salted Caramel is definitely a close second, though!) There’s nothing like watching Christmas movies with a warm blanket, a mug of hot chocolate and the christmas lights twinkling on the Christmas tree in the corner.