- Cotton Candy Grapes: You’ve tried these, right? They seriously taste like cotton candy! Everyone I’ve introduced to these grapes are shocked by the cotton candy flavor! As an all-day snacker, I try to keep a healthy option on hand for when my sweet tooth flares up and these are definitely my go-to. I can’t get enough! (And for anyone who’s worried that they’re genetically modified to get the “cotton candy” flavor, I did some research and found that their flavor comes from many years of cross-pollination among different grape varieties! Very cool!)
- 3- Compartment Food Containers: I’ve got a post coming soon regarding goals/postpartum eating & working out. One of the things that has been ABSOLUTELY crucial to eating healthy with a baby is food prep. These (BPA free!) food containers make life SO much easier. Also, if you’re someone who struggles with portion sizes, these containers are great for keeping yourself in check!
3. Afternoon naps with Hudson: Now that Hudson is just shy of being 3 weeks old (he’ll officially be 3 weeks old tomorrow– AH!!), I’ve been working hard to get him on a very loose schedule. One of the things we’ve successfully established is the afternoon nap. Although he takes a couple short naps earlier in the day, his 2:30pm (ish) nap is the one that I allow myself to take with him. It’s truly the best part of my day.
4. 31 Healthy & Portable High Protein Snacks: Need some new snack ideas? I love and highly recommend most of these!
5. WellnessFX biomarker testing: I have written about WellnessFX a couple of times on The Funky Fork (you can read all about my biomarker testing results HERE and HERE) and am excited to be getting my inner workings checked out (via WellnessFX’s Baseline blood test) next month. I can’t say enough great things about this company and HIGHLY recommend getting things like you liver enzymes, blood sugar levels, and comprehensive cholesterol levels checked out on a semi-regular basis! Ignorance is not an excuse for poor health!