- Helinox Chair: I’ve been looking for the perfect, most comfortable portable chair for someone on my Christmas list and through my research, these chairs top every recommendation out there! I ordered this chair through Amazon (free shipping, people!) and at the time of my purchase, it was almost 40% off!
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate: I was on the hunt for a “non-fake” tasting peppermint hot chocolate. I first tried this peppermint hot chocolate when I impulsively bought it while in the checkout line at Marshall’s. That was about 4 years ago…and ever since, I’ve bought some to enjoy while watching Christmas movies with Mark throughout the holidays.I’m pretty sure I’ve tried every peppermint hot chocolate out there and this is probably the best I’ve ever had…which is exactly why I can only keep it in the house during the holidays, I’m pretty sure I could drink a cup or 2 every day of the year!
- ZarBee’s Natural Medicines: The Bailey household has been very under the weather this week. A virus has overrun me, Mark and Hudson and we have been cooped up coughing, sneezing and blowing our noses together all week. As with almost everything, medicine quality matters to me. So I looked around a bunch of my favorite natural-everything resources and found this brand of medicines mentioned time and time again. We have all been on quite the routine with them, but I’m happy to say that we’re on the mend and that the following schedule of medicines truly helped weaken our symptoms (I ESPECIALLY love the Nighttime Cough & Throat Relief!!)
- Every Last Crumb: Paleo Bread And Beyond by Brittany Angell: A holiday tradition that Mark and I have always had is to have some sort of fun, we-normally-don’t-eat-this-for-breakfast item for breakfast while we open presents on Christmas morning. This year (and a few years in the past), I’m going with cinnamon rolls. This is BY FAR my favorite recipe for gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free, yet AMAZING tasting cinnamon rolls!! (and her pizza crust, hamburger buns, and cookies are INSANE. This girl is the wizard of Paleo baking, for sure!)
- Christmas Time: I’m sure everyone feels this way, but I seriously love this time of year. I love buying gifts for people, driving around looking at Christmas lights, drinking peppermint hot chocolate, watching Elf over and over again, listening to the Michael Buble Christmas channel, big family dinners. It truly is the most wonderful time of year…and it is definitely made even better with out little guy! xo