Something you should know about me is that I really enjoy grocery shopping. Like I really enjoy browsing, reading labels, finding new foods or brands…it’s a total experience that I miss a lot.
Having a toddler does not allow me to enjoy this simple pleasure very often, so I’ve resorted to having this experience online. I’ve tried out a ton or sites and most recently, I’ve discovered Jet.com. They don’t carry many of the specialty brands of Paleo/super clean products that Mark and I use, but as far as basic food staples and household items– it’s some of the best pricing that I’ve found (even cheaper than Amazon in some cases!)–and it’s on our doorstep in 2 days! Plus, I’m all about sites that don’t require you pay a membership fee or any of that type of thing. Follow this link for an additional 15% your first 3 orders!
I’m also really into snacking. It’s a funny thing that ever since Hudson has been eating food, I’m mostly policing spills, food-throwing, & tantrums and receiving food-filled kisses so my focus isn’t really on my meal. Because of this, I feel like I hardly ever finish an entire meal thus leading me to graze all day long. For about a week, I tracked my food intake as a grazer , and, for the most part, I ate about the same macros and calories…so for me, snacking is life! 🙂
Here are my current favorites:
- Theo Clusters: They’re a little sweet and a little chocolate-y…and really awesome! The Lemon Hemp ones are my favorite!
- Kettle Corn Popcorn: This popcorn is HIGHLY addictive so you’ll probably be like me and eat the Costco-sized bag all by yourself…you have been warned!
- Smoothies: They’re SO easy and a good way to get in tons of greens!
- Carrots & Guacamole: I crave salt often so this is one of the things I eat to combat eating a whole bag of tortilla chips (or popcorn!).
- Hudson’s Leftovers: I’m a mom who hates to waste food. Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do!
Got any good snacks that I should be eating???! Please share!!
P.S. If you’ve got a few minutes of down time, check me and my friend Amanda out. We record some of our real life conversations about motherhood and broadcast them for the world to hear. We’re recording a new one this weekend!