- St. Augustine Map Art I love my little town! I’ve been collecting local artist’s art pieces since moving into our house and, even though it is not made locally, I’m excited to add this really cool map to my collection. It’s a perfect entryway piece! (This company makes numerous cities’ map.) The map is clean, modern and totally customizable to fit your home. They come in numerous sizes and colors. I can’t recommend these maps enough!
- Native Slip-On Shoes Hudson is ALL boy. He jumps in puddles, gets muddy, then runs through just-mowed grass. For this reason, any shoes that retain moisture, dirt, or smell simply don’t work well. These are the PERFECT little kid shoes! They’re rubber, retain no smell, easily slip on and off wiggly feet, and you can wipe and rinse them off in a snap. Even though I’m apparently super late to the Native Shoe party, I’ve been telling all my mom friends about them!
- Imagine Heaven: This book is a look at the Bible’s picture of heaven, colored in with the real-life stories of people who have died and gone to heaven then come back to life. The author, John Burke, compares stories of near-death experiences (NDEs) to what the Bible says about our biggest questions of heaven: Will I be myself? Will I see friends and loved ones? What will it look like? What is God like? What will we do forever? What about children and pets? It also tackles the tough questions of heavenly reward and hellish NDEs. Anyone interested in near-death experiences or wondering about heaven more clearly will enjoy this fascinating book.
- Green Chef Organic Meal Delivery Easy, clean (totally organic!!), healthy ingredients delivered to your door. We get the “Paleo box with 3 meals for 2 people.” We’ve never had a bad meal. Each time we make a new meal I say to Mark “Wow, I never would have thought to combine these flavors but it’s SO GOOD!” I love that you can see what meals you’re getting before your box ships. In the past 2 months, we’ve only skipped one week of meals (and that was because I was PMSing and didn’t feel like cooking much more than frozen pizza and smoothies for a week.). Most recently my favorite meals have included the Mediterranean Cod pictured below and a BBQ Chickpea Bowl. I can’t recommend this company enough! GET 4 FREE MEALS BY CLICKING HERE!!
- Mizzen + Main FATHER’S DAY GIFT IDEA!!!! Mark is athletic and has muscles to show for it. Therefore, normal dress clothes don’t always fit properly or proportionally, making them super uncomfortable. He found out about Mizzen + Main about a year ago and has never looked back. The quality is awesome, the fabric is stretchy and lightweight but still looks extremely high-quality. The patterns are unique and fun and nothing wrinkles or stains. Mark spilled a full mug of coffee on himself as he was walking out the door about 2 months ago and not a single spot remained on the shirt after a good wash. This company is awesome and I can’t tell you how grateful a guy in your life would be to own this comfy brand of work clothes!
….and a couple of the interesting things I’ve read lately from around the internet:
- Monday morning stuff: How to prioritize when everything feels urgent
- No sick days: Here’s what this nutritionist eats when she starts feeling sick.
- Make-up musts: 18 products that Sephora employees actually buy for themselves.
- Sunday Funday: The hazy science of day drinking — do our bodies really know the difference?
That’s all, folks!
FYI: I may be compensated through affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation is used to keep this blog up and running!