Ohhhhh hello there!
Whew…it has been a busy time of year, yeah?! Well, now that Thanksgiving and Christmas have come and gone and we are slipping back into a normal routine, I’m planning to write more regularly. I have so many good things to share!
- I’ve got some cool new things I’ve incorporated into our garage gym (and they are TOTALLY affordable so you can easily purchase them to have at your home too!)
- Hudson is starting pre-school 2 mornings a week. He needs some regular socialization, plus he’s super smart so I want him to be challenged and to explore some stuff without me hovering over him.
- I’ve started writing 2 posts ALL about feeding my toddler. The kid LOVES to eat so I try my hardest to ensure that what he’s eating is nutritious and fun…and believe it or not, it’s all really easy. It requires very, very little additional time above what I already to for me and Mark each week. (Side note: Hudson refuses to drink any type of milk ever since we stopped breastfeeding, so making sure he is getting proper nutrition from his food–to make up for anything he’s not getting from milk– is of utmost importance to me!)
- I’m over-the-moon excited to be involved in a very neat place that will be opening up in early 2017 here in St. Augustine. It will cater to the many physical, emotional, and educational needs of postpartum women! (This is on the DL for now…but I will be writing LOTS more about this in the future!)
- I’ve been experimenting with an oil-only skincare regimen. Rosehip oil, jojoba oil…the list goes on. My skin has never felt and looked better! I can’t wait to share more about this!
- I LOVE our Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. I make, probably, 70% of our meals in it. I have a whole post outlining my top 10 most delicious and easiest InstantPot meals to feed a crowd. (I didn’t write the recipes, I just did the research and taste-testing part for you! 😉 )
There is lots of cool stuff in the works for The Funky Fork! Stay Tuned!
Cheers to 2017!