As I sit at the gym writing this post, “She’s a bad mamma jamma” is blaring . It makes my day. In a major way.
Today’s post is a compilation of some thoughts I’ve had lately:
Thought #1: Here are the top 10 things I’m working on to better myself this year:
- Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
- Help people, and if I offer to help someone, follow though.
- Be kind to people who are snappy to me
- Let someone know I’m not interested. (It’s ok to say no!)
- Actually “hang out sometime.”
- Be a little more honest.
- Spend more time with my siblings.
- Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
- Give more genuine compliments. (clarification: my compliments are genuine, I just need to give more of them!)
- Have more patience while waiting in lines and/or traffic.
Thought #2: I’ve received some great feedback about the video I posted on Monday!
So, what now? I’ve received 2 video topic requests so far…do you have any?
Thought #3: (This is super random) My style keeps changing.
Maybe it’s because I spend so much time in my comfy lululemon workout gear everyday, but even my out-of-gym style is moving towards more of the beachy, laid-back stuff.
Here are some of the things I’m particularly LOVING right now:
That’s all I’ve got.
Peace and chicken grease!