And today, I’ve got some more of my favorite things to share:
1) lululemon wunder unders <<love love love love love LOVE my wunder unders.
2) Peanut Butter & Co White Chocolate Wonderful. WARNING: this peanut butter is highly addictive. I eat it with 1/2 of an apple for dessert sometimes (probably more regularly than I should) and it’s out of this world. I have to force myself not to spoon the entire container into my mouth in one sitting. This company also makes some amazing other flavors (Dark Chocolate, The Bee’s Knees, Cinnamon Raisin Swirl) but White Chocolate is my fave!!!!
3) Gather: The Art of Paleo Entertaining. I’m in love with this book. It’s beautifully photographed, beautifully written and encompasses pretty much the 2 things that I strive to do more often: cook delicious, healthy food and eat it with my friends.
4) Vitamix 5200s. Mark and I use this blender every day. We love it and I have no idea how we would survive without it. That sounds dramatic, but it’s true. We use our blender for everything from chopping nuts for granola, to make soup and smoothies, to making whipped cauliflower. Save up and buy this blender. You will be so happy.
5) Esos Organic Lip Balm. My friend Jessica gave me a sweet goody bag not too long and included this lip balm in it. Now I’m hooked. This stuff tastes good, stays on your lips for a while and it’s not waxy. I’m absolutely hooked!
Keep it real, my friends. Have an awesome Thursday afternoon!