Whoa. 2 posts in a week…things are getting a little crazy over here!
Today’s post about my favorite things is all over the place and every item it totally unrelated to the others, but hey…that’s my brain for ya.
- I LOVE this chick. She is apparently famous on Instagram and other social media outlets and recently changed all of her Instagram captions to show the real “realness” behind her photos. Stuff like “this is what I like to call the perfectly contrived candid shot. Nothing is candid about this…” Her entire message is about how fake social media is. You go, girl!
- Crockpot Taco Chicken. I’m not sure what it’s really called, but this is what I call it. It has 4 ingredients which you dump all together into the crockpot, cooks in the crockpot for only 4 hours and the only work you actually have to do is shred the chicken once it’s done cooking. We make about 3 lbs of crockpot taco chicken every week and eat meals, put it in stews, mix it in with eggs…Mark and I love this stuff!
- The Belly Bandit Mother Tucker Nursing Tank. I have tried about 5 different types/brands of nursing tanks and this one is the best ever. Without being constricting, the tank offers compression so that my stomach looks and feels flatter, there are no fussy snaps on the straps (the middle of the night feeds are rough on my snapping and unsnapping abilities) and the tank is make of lots of stretchy materials so it holds its shape. Other tanks felt loose and stretched out after only 1 nursing session…this is totally not the case with this tank. I only wear it at night, but I LOVE it. It’s flattering, comfy and functional. I HIGHLY recommend this tank to nursing mamas who are fed up with less-than-awesome nursing tanks!
- Thred Up. I’ve written about this site before, but I really love it. It’s a higher-end online consignment store. I’ve gotten SO many new, with tags items or items in perfect condition for something like 20% of what the retail price really is. I talk about this site all the time in real life, so now I’m going to start talking about it all the time in my blog life. #sorrynotsorry
- My sister. Both of my sisters are amazing people. My sister Erin lives in another state and does awesome things there while my sister Sara happens to live near us and babysits for us every now and then. Hudson LOVES her and she is SO good with him. Thank you for loving our little man and allowing me and Mark to get out of the house baby-less every now and then! You’re amazing! Love you, Sara!
See ya on the flip side!