I haven’t written in a long time. While my first inclination was to apologize, the truth is, I’m not going to apologize: I’ve had nothing good to write about and did not even feel like looking at my blog last week. I needed some space.
It was good.
Now I’m back and motivated to write…I have a NEW SITE DESIGN! YIPPEE!! I love it so much!!!!
While I’m excited to write today, I’ve got nothing educational and deep to say, so instead, here’s a fun little quiz…
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
1. AAA (or “Triple A”)
2. AJ (my name is Amy Jane)
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. HR Manager at a plastic surgery facility
3. lululemon athletica educator
4. Administrator at a CPA firm
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. Mean Girls
2. Mr. Holland’s Opus
3. The Notebook
4. Fight Club
Four books I’d recommend:
3. Anything by Francis Chan…specifically this book!
Four places I’ve lived:
1. Orange Park, FL
2. Manhattan Beach, CA
3. Orlando, FL
4. St. Augustine Beach, FL
Four Places I’ve visited:
2. Costa Rica
4. St. John
Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. In our finished new house (<—soon!)
2. Our bathtub in a bubblebath
3. Crave Foodtruck (<–they’re not open as I write this 🙁 )
4. On a massage table
Four things I don’t eat:
1. This one’s a drink: Red Bull or any other energy drinks <—Gag. I can’t even stand the smell!
2. Water chestnuts. <—I can’t think of something worse to add to stir-fry…or any other dish for that matter….
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Hamburger and fries <—this combo is lethal. Especially if it’s grass-fed beef and really crispy, salty fries. I will eat perfectly for a month just to indulge in this meal!
2. Queso and chips
3. Dump Cake
4. BBQ…all of it.
Four Five TV shows I watch:
1. American Horror Story
2. Modern Family
5. The Walking Dead
Four things I’m looking forward to as this year ends and next year begins:
1. Moving into our finished home!
2. Possibly expanding our family 😉
3. Achieving bigger goals than I’ve ever set for myself before
Four things I’m always saying:
1. “Lower!” (As in, “go lower in your squat!”)
2. “That’s awesome”
4. “Hey Winnie” (<—Oh?! You don’t have a nickname for your guinea pig?? “Winnie” rhymes with “guinea” so Mark and I regulars call Otis, Winnie”
And…just for kicks…
I get almost all of my Christmas shopping (and some personal shopping for things I may or may not need) done online on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Here are a few of the items I’m keeping my eyes on (and crossing my fingers for some good deals)
That’s all, folks!