Can I get an “amen” for breakfast for dinner?! Man, it’s pretty much my fave. But let’s be real, any excuse for bacon is my favorite!
Also, my friend told me that she was a prancercise pro and proceeded to show me why. I probably laughed a 2-pack of abs into existence. If you have no clue what I’m rambling about…check out this video.
You know those things that are things? Ok, that doesn’t make sense.
You know how Pumpkin Spice Lattes and mom jeans are “a thing”??
Well, I made my own list:
It’s a thing:
- Muddy obstacle course races. They’re everywhere. Where you run and hurl yourself through and over things all while being completely dirty and wet…this was called childhood for me.
- Rainbow looms. Unless you have kids under the age of something like 14, you probably don’t know what this is. But every young kid I know is obsessed with these (Right, Kim?!? I know you’re laughing while you read this! 🙂 )
- Being Paleo and doing Crossfit. If you don’t know what either of these are, ask the person next to you. Chances are that they’re doing one or the other.
- Calling alcoholic drinks anything but alcoholic drinks. Elixirs, libations, aperitifs…it definitely makes drinking more dignified.
- Hashtagging everything. A lot of people I know even speak in hashtags. #iwontpretendidontdoittoo
- Memes. I think there’s a meme for everything in the universe.
Got any good “it’s a thing” things?
Tomorrow’s a special day for me–let’s just say that the number 4 and some wood are involved….’till then!