I haven’t shared fun recipes with you in a while. So…I think I’ll do that today.
I am literally doing your meal planning for you. Make the 5 meals below for 5 nights, scrape together the week’s leftovers for dinner one night, and have a date night/girl’s night/boy’s night one night…and wa la! All 7 of your dinner meals are planned for the week! You’re welcome! (Just make sure you grocery shop accordingly!)
On top of that, I have not shared a workout in a while either. Time for that too, here goes:
A week of recipes (they’re all HIGHLY recommended-I’ve made them all and speak from experience!):
- Paleo Chicken Parmesan with Zoodles (So, so, so, so easy but looks fancy and tastes great!) Buy some good marinara or spaghetti sauce instead of making it– that’s what I did!
- Shrimp Scampi (gluten and dairy-free!) (I made mine with spaghetti squash and it was incredible!)
- “Healthier” Fried Rice (Mark and I eat white rice in recovery meals after extra tough workouts!) (The only things I substitute in this recipe are white rice instead of brown rice, coconut oil instead of vegetable oil, and coconut aminos instead of soy sauce) We add whatever protein we have on hand as well. Generally it’s leftover chicken or steak.
- The Paleo Kitchen’s Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs (LOVE this one!!!) This pairs well with many of the summer squashes that are in season now. Perhaps a Labor Day meal option?!
- Not for a meal, but for dessert: Cranberry Orange Buttermilk Breakfast Cake
Since you’re nourishing your body so well with food this week, go ahead and squeeze in an extra home workout this week too. All you need is a jump rope! (If you’re not sure what any of the moves are– google them, you’ll get a handful of useful video demonstrations!)
Have a fabulous, amazing, fun day!