- What are 2 things that you’ve done/said/thought in the past week that people would be surprised to know?
#1: I got really angry at Mark. Like my veins were popping out and I-needed-to-go-to-another-room-and-cool-off mad.
#2: I thought “what would life be like if we still lived in California?” I miss some aspects of what our California life used to be like.
- If you were handed $50,000 right this second, what would you do with it?
I would put 90% of it toward purchasing our new house and the rest toward buying furniture for that new house.
- What was your most recent Facebook status?
About 45 minutes after posting this status, Mark and I got annoyed with all the numbers and paper and went on a 2 hour bike ride instead.
- What is your current guilty pleasure?
Sleeping in and skipping my Saturday morning workout.
- If you were on death row, what would you last meal be?
A burger (with the buns– YOLO!) and lots of fries. Then probably a huge bowl of Froyo with ALL the toppings for dessert.
- What are the next 2 places you will go (outside of hometown):
Austin, TX for Paleof(x)
San Francisco/Napa (5 year anniversary trip)
Hope you have an amazing Monday and a fantastic week!